Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back on solid ground

Hello, friends and friends-to-be.  I have decided I will publish more frequently.  I am not sure what shape my writings will take, but I know that writing must become a daily discipline. Without the guidance of the muse, I must rely on whatever I can muster at the moment.  I don't believe in muses, anyway.  Hard work is what makes any good writer.  I don't want to be good as much as I want to keep it real.  You know, REAL GOOD.  

So, this morning I was doing my exercises in the Cashman book Leadership from the Inside Out, and I discovered I have some very limiting beliefs.  I've known for a long time things needed to change (inside me).  After an intense and scary journaling session, I found myself feeling more happy and free. 

It's like a little glow inside.  It's congruency.

That's all I've got for today.  I hope you stick with me; I might come up with something good.  In the meantime, may your presence be a gift to all those around you.  That's Cashman again :-)

-Andrew



0 comments: