Saturday, February 28, 2009

Here of all places

I don't know what to say. I'm in the middle of the most amazing season of seeking and prayer. I was in a youth camp last weekend that blew my mind and filled me with Holy Spirit fire, and last night when I met for prayer with my friends who recently returned from some intense Mardi Gras ministry, I thought the place was going to explode.

Two years of seeking, and finally we're beginning to see fruit.

I've never been here before, so close to the Christianity I only read about and finally wise enough to withstand the attacks that daily threaten to douse our passion. Fast, pray and meditate on the Scripture.

So, that's about it. I'm ruined for this world. People don't get it unless they're living it. Maybe, you would. Maybe, not.

Me: I just want Jesus.

0 comments: